Thursday, March 29, 2012

Wacky Wendesday

Well we started off good.  We woke up early so we could create more shade for the pigs.  Then everything went crazy. You don't have to grease pigs to make them difficult to catch.  They got out of the pen.  We had to chase them.  Not once but twice.  They were able to push through the gate the first time.  Then under the fence the second time.  Our little heeler Bandit tried to help.  She is untrained and thought it was chase the pig game.  So They ran and ran and ran.  In the end Bandit figured things out and nipped at them to get them going in the right direction.  I'm sure if the Gods were watching they were laughing their heads off. 

I finished cleaning up from the washer incident.  Towels to wash, dry, and put away.  Things to put back into the utility room.  Floors to mop.  Lots to do.  I never realized how many evil plastic bags I had.  They just get piled into the utility room.  I hate them.  They are going to Walmart to be recycled the next time I go.  I hate them but am unwilling to just destroy them.  It isn't in my nature.  Since Walmart has those recycling barrels I will utilize them and save a Um Tree. 

I finished putting my summer clothes and shoes in my closet.  Then with the boxes I unpacked I put my winter clothes away.  I do not have enough space to hang both seasons.  How spoiled am I.  I'm sure I could go forever without washing.  Except undergarments.  I try to be very frugal.  None of my attire is bought full price.  I mostly shop at thrift stores.  I haven't really shopped for myself in awhile.  Except for jeans.  I riped my last pair in the most unmodest place while climbing an orange tree.  (treats for the goats)

Off to work.  I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment