Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tuesday March27th

I woke up bright and early to drive to my sister's house.  Why you ask?  My mother has a Dr. Appointment.  Not really an appointment, but an appointment to pick up a sleep machine.  My mother does not sleep well.  Anyway.  The sleep study facility was easy enough to find. 

We went to Ihop for breakfast.  If you call in the serve you can get a stack of hot cakes for free with the coupon number.  My mother had already done that.  Service was good.  Restaurant was clean. 

Then we went to Safeway for meat.   My mother was worried about the ammonia slim so she had a large piece of meat ground.  I thought that was clever.  Again the store was clean.   Everyone was very helpful. 

Then I drove my mother home.  I stayed to visit with my sister.  Then I drove home.  I was exhausted.  Strange because I didn't do any thing physical.  I went to lay down.  I could not regulate my temperature.  Hot then cold.  My husband took pity on me and brought home burgers.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I just post very long post and it would not take it. So I had to start a blog just so could tell you I liked your blog. isn't that funny any way it is way to late for me so I will make this a little shorter than my first try. I liked you feed bag bag thing. I think you can sell duck eggs for more than chicken eggs at least you can hear, I am glad the boys are helpping you a little. And reading all you do makes me feel like I don't do much at all. Any way I am going to check back again soon. By the way did I mention taht I just read all your posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for responding. gma also had a hard time commenting at first. I am sure I can sell eggs for more money. Right now I don't have very many customers. I am thinking of placing a craigslist add to sell them. I think my children help me out of guilt. whatever works right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goose do you know who I am. I will give you a hint you have two of us and you did not come to my house to get mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. you must be my sister from the north.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep thats me. Sorry about your million dollar Monday. I know how those days go.

      Delete