Wednesday, March 21, 2012

March 21st



I made beef soup to put in the crockpot. First I cut up a beefsteak. Then I cut up vegetables; potatoes, carrots, onions, and celery. Then I thawed Beef stock from the freezer. Finally I added spices; garlic, salt, pepper, and cumin. I hope it tastes yummy.


Usually I dry the celery leaves on a paper plate holder. Then save them I a jar for cooking. Today I gave them to the inside animals. Dent, the guinea pig will squeak when he sees me give a treat to Stretch, the turtle. Dent can hardly stand himself. Merrel, the cockatiel pretends I am not giving her anything special. She will wait until I leave to partake in the delicious morsel. There wont be a scrap left in her cage when she is done.


I ordered my medicine today. The pharmacist was logging into the computer to tell me a time when they will be ready. I said no worries I will need to pick them up on Monday. She said you know how rare that is, usually customers want them now, or better yet yesterday. Why do people wait for something so important? I know if I don’t take my medicine it alters my whole being (I become a witch). Why are prescriptions so expensive? Does it really cost that much money to make?


My oldest wants to go to the movies with his girlfriend on Saturday. I do not mind letting him go. At this time he does not have a job so I am the one giving him the money. Which I do willingly, if he helps out in the household. This week he has chosen to sleep until 11:30. He has to get to the bus stop for school at 1:25. He has not helped. Today I told him I would not be paying for the movies. Of coarse I get a "that’s not fair" and a " I hate you" and a " So and So’s mother lets him do it" and a " I would let my youngest go". He is seventeen. This is nothing new. He knows the drill. So until Friday, when we switch kids he will be as difficult as he knows how. Please come fast Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment