Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday


I am thankful for garden shoes. I have a need to check on things outside several times throughout the day. These shoes allow me to just slip them on and out I go. I refuse to pay more than $10 for these. You would think the price on such a useful item would not mater. I can find them at Big Lots. They are not name brand. I suppose if push came to shove I could break down and buy crocs, the true form of the garden shoe.

I am thankful for cotton dishcloths. I can create them under an hour. They can be thrown in the washer repeatedly and always come out fluffy soft. Well not teddy bear soft, but you know what I mean. I buy the cotton yarn from Walmart and the colors stay true. If I get sick of one color I can crochet another in no time flat. Maybe I will make a how to post about crocheting a dishcloth.


I am thankful for goldfish. Not the real, breathing goldfish. The yummy, cheddar goldfish. You can pop them into tomato soup. They float around until you can catch them and gobble them up. I can confess I have a hard time eating tomato soup without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment