Thursday, August 23, 2012

Things I Am Not Thankful For

You may ask why I choose to live the way I do after you read my list of things I am not thankful for.

1.  mud
I do not like mud it is sticky and wet.  Of course the ducks love the mud.  I dump their two kiddy pools every other day and refill them.  The ducks get so excited and quack, quack, quack.  Then the waddle over to the new puddles and quack and quack.
2.  Poop
I do not like poop.  Yet I have so much.  I do know that poop has many benefits.  When you are cleaning out pens you are not thinking about those benefits.  Since I have not successfully had a garden I have not used the poop to its potential.
3.  Loud Noises
The minute I step out the door I hear every voice.  The are saying.  Mama are you bringing me something to eat.  Mama did you see what they did.  Mama please pet me.  Mama look at my present.  Mama, Mama, Mama.
4.  Bugs
Spiders, Crickets, Ants, flies, Creepy Crawlers.  Need I say more.  They love hay and corn, and poop.  Not to mention the water.  In the morning we have the flies bothering us until they find the fly catchers and then they do not bother us anymore.  At night time the past week we have had one or two mosquitoes.  Because we do not let our water stand sitting for more than a day we do not have very many mosquitoes. 

I'm sure there are more things but who wants to read more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment