Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Menu Monday

I think I will start writing down a menu to help with food costs. I usually try to buy a little extra to help on those weeks when money is tight. So this week with purchasing school supplies I will need to shop from the pantry and freezer. Keep in mind I also Bake several loaves of bread, muffins, waffles, cookies, and snack bars each week. I also try to boil a dozen eggs, prepare potato salad, puddings, and jellos. I find Jell-O extremely difficult. It is hard for me to leave it alone. I can not help myself from looking at it and touching it. I also make flavored yogurt and chevre, which I eat with crackers or on raisin bread.

Monday
Breakfast
sausage links/ eggs/ toast

Lunch
tomato soup/ grilled cheese

Dinner
Italian stuffed peppers

Tuesday
Breakfast
rice breakfast casserole

Lunch
egg salad sandwich/ cantaloupe

Dinner
chicken alfredo/ garlic bread

Wednesday
Breakfast
waffles

Lunch
tuna fish sandwich/ cottage cheese

Dinner
potato soup

Thursday
Breakfast
oatmeal

Lunch
fish tacos

Dinner
sloppy joes/ tatter tots/ baked beans

Friday
Breakfast
bagel

Lunch
bean and cheese burrito

Dinner
homemade pizza

Saturday
Breakfast
breakfast burritos

Lunch
mac and cheese/ hot dogs

Dinner
crescent roll dinner

Sunday
Breakfast
Cereal

Lunch
Leftovers

Dinner
Breakfast For Dinner
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment