Friday, August 17, 2012

Not Pay Day Friday

Today is Friday.  Not pay day Friday.  Just Friday. I was surprised when my husband asked me if I wanted to go to breakfast.  I thought we were broke.  He said don't worry about it.  So I hurry to feed the animals and run to get ready.  I asked him which eatery.  He said McDonald's.  So He fallows me out in his work van.  I have a great idea to try a different restaurant.  My oldest son and I went there once.  He ordered a weird sandwich which he didn't like.  I thought mine was tasty.  So I call my husband on his cell.  I know I could have just talked to him through the window.  Anyway he says sure.  We get there, sit and order.  We chat about nothing really.  They bring out our food and he doesn't like his.  Mine was fine.  But when I was halfway done they bring out my toast.  I completely forgot I ordered toast.  My husband doesn't eat his eggs.  I ask him why.  He shows me they are not cooked.  Yuck.   Boy am I glad he wasn't Chef Ramsay.  So I try to joke and say it's a good thing the pigs like raw eggs.  We get our check and leave.  He to work and me to home.  I did not give out the name of the restaurant on purpose.  I don't like to talk bad about places.  We just don't make a return visit.  Any Way I feel like it is harder and harder to have an enjoyable experience dinning out anymore.  Something is always off.

No comments:

Post a Comment