Friday, April 20, 2012

Wanting

The doelings are being so pushy. I am wondering if I should separate them from their mamas. That sounds mean.  Perhaps this is the kind thing to do. There are four little doelings. I think they will be fine together, but away from their mamas. They will be able to hear and see each other. So do I risk putting Ned and Sprinkles together and use the other pen for the little ones? Or do I build yet another goat pen? Ned is a bit aggressive. But since I moved Sprinkles by himself he isn't eating well. He kind of just stands around. He isn't a cryer. What to do, What to do? I will keep you posted on my decision.  I do want to start milking the does.I want the milk for cheese, yogurt, soap, and of coarse milk.
 

The power is up and working correctly. They power company has been doing work on it off and on since Wednesday. I took a long long long shower. It is funny because I am sure I have skipped showers in my lifetime. But I have never felt so dirty. I am also sure I have been dirtier. Now don't think I am a dirty person. I took quick sponge baths. But a shower is wonderful when it has been taken away from you.
 
 
Today I went to the Salvation Army. I needed to pick up some T-shirts. It seems the majority of mine have a stain here and there. I went through all the racks and only purchased the ones with the right tag for the sale today. Green tags were $1. I figure I can splurge on a dollar. I spent $5 putting two shirts back. They had a big pine kitchen table with five perfect chairs. The asking price was $295. I have a kitchen table. It was given to us when my brother in law separated from his girlfriend. It is also wood with glass inserts. The chairs have wicker backing. Unfortunately one of the glass inserts was broken long ago. I cut a piece of cardboard from a large box to fit in the glass place. I have to cover the table with table cloths to cover this flaw. The backs to the chairs have also been torn, or cut. Who's to say? Nobody. The chairs also have plastic on the bottom. Now we all now how well plastic holds up. In fact I have two chairs put against the wall that we can not sit in because the plastic part is broken. Anyway I waaaannnntttt that table.. Perhaps I will wait until they have their half price furniture sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment