Friday, April 13, 2012

Rice Pudding

What do you do with left over rice? Rice pudding anyone. The quick and easy way to make rice pudding. Make vanilla pudding just like the box says. Add as many raisins as you want. Add cinnamon, sugar, and vanilla. Mix with left over rice. Now you can eat this as is, but it is the best warmed just a little.



Today my oldest son did not come home at the expected time. He did not answer his phone or text messages. I was extremely worried. He said he was ignoring my calls that I was bothering him. He is supposed to go to tutoring on Fridays from 8:00 am to 10:00 am. He rides the bus. We allow him to drive the Bronco in the desert to the bus stop. He parks the Bronco at the neighbors then drives home after school. When he did not come home I went to look for him. The Bronco was not at the neighbors. When he came home I questioned him. He stated that it was all my fault. You see I would not allow him to go to his girlfriend's house or out to the movies with her. All my fault. I was bothering him. REALLY!! Well now he is walking to the bus stop and I took his phone away. To bad that it will soon be 110 degrees and the snakes will be out in hoards. Where do children get their attitudes.


I went to work with a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment