Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sad week

I am sure this will not be the only sad week I will post about.  On Saturday night I woke up unable to breathe.  Got up to take a treatment.  I forgot to put my chihuahua, Memee on the floor.  She got stuck in the blanket.  Made it to the ground.  Landing on Spot most likely.  Spot growled.  Angel came over to see what was happening.  She grabbed the blanket and started shaking it.  Spot grabbed Memee.  They pulled and growled.  All humans in the household came running.  My poor husband had no choice but to put them down.  They would not stop.  Memee is torn.  I can only find 2 puncture holes.  My husband and two boys wake up the next day to dig yet two more graves.  The children haven't shown sadness yet.  I am still waking up to pet spot who slept on the floor next to me.  Memee is healing.  The wounds are healing.  This is not the first time the other dogs have attacked her.  That is also why June left this world.  Memee is taking antibiotics and pain medication.  She is eating and using the restroom just fine.  I was worried about the later.  The wound is healing from the inside out.  I say wound because one healed almost instantly. 

My garden is dead.  The horrible Arizona sun has cooked it.  My husband is still watering it faithfully.  I did place seeds in with the plants.  Perhaps they will grow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment