Sunday, June 15, 2014

The Ugliest Skirt Ever

So I finally found one. I have looked and looked for a denim skirt just like this one. I don't buy any clothes new so at times I have to wait for things I really want. Thrift stores like Goodwill and the Salvation Army are my favorite stores. Of coarse I do buy my undergarments new. I came across this flared denim skirt and it fits just perfect. I wear it not once but twice. Then the third time I wear it my husband said your not wearing that skirt. I honestly can't remember where we were going. I was shocked that he said that. I asked why whats wrong with it thinking I had stained it, or ripped it, or something. He said "That's the ugliest skirt ever." I asked him if he was serious and he said yes. I asked my youngest son what he thought. My sons are great about this. I come out with different outfits and they tell me what they think. They probably hate that. But he said "Is that from the 70's." Ok so neither one of them like this skirt. I really like it. It is so comfortable and feels nice on. I suppose I can wear it when they are not around.

3 comments:

  1. I thought it was nice. It does look comfy. It's also very versatile & you have the tops, vests, jackets, jewelry. & shoes/boots to pull off several different looks. I'm not saying it looks like the 70's (whatever that is) but retro is in vogue now anyway. So rock on, Darlin', rock on!
    You are one of the best dressed people I know anyway.😊♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I try. I get my great taste in excesorizing from my mother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, perhaps you could introduce us some time. I imagine she is about my age so we'd probably have a lot to talk about. Does she craft? Does she live on a farmette like you? Anyway, there's the 60's& 70's music, fashion, movies . Oh heck, I'm sure we could find some like interests. We could always talk about you (tee-hee).😉♥

    ReplyDelete