Saturday, June 28, 2014

Cell Phones

Tired of the service I had. Every time I need something I get pushed around. We were stuck in a contract with our previous cell phone company. My youngest is very hard on phones and we had no more insurance claims on his line. He broke his phone and it was not working. I called our local cell phone company and they said I'm sorry mam the only thing we can do for you is help you select a new phone that you can buy. So if I buy a new phone will I then be able to insure it. No mam that line has used its limit for this time period. How silly is that. On Friday my youngest took my phone to go get water. He comes back in with a very sad look on his face. He hands me my cell phone and said it dropped and broke. Are you kidding. I told him to be careful. The screen was shattered and sharp. Every time I did anything I cut my fingers. Nope not gonna happen. So I have ins claims available, but I would need to pay $100 and then wait. So unhappy. So we went to T Mobile. They buy out contracts. We get two new phones and no contract. We both now have 4 G our reception is great. My bill is almost a half or what the other company was. I even get cell coverage in the lead room I work in. This was a very rash decision. The man that helped us was a trainee. He took a long time to do everything. I was 5 min late for work, I am never late.

No comments:

Post a Comment