Sunday, June 8, 2014

Harry Potter

I have started watching the Harry Potter DVDs. It would be crazy to watch them all at once. The series has eight DVDs in total. I am missing the last three. But do not fret. Our Public Library can order them for me. So this gives me some time. The library is not the fastest route to go, but it is the cheapest. At this time in my life DVDs are not the kind of things I spend money on. If you look in our DVD cabinet you will see a lot of men/boy titles. Now don't get me wrong. At one time in my life I would just go out and buy whatever title I wanted. That was way back when movies where videos. I just have a hard time spending almost twenty five dollars on a single item. So meanwhile I am now on The Goblet of Fire.

2 comments:

  1. There is another route to take.....the Amy/GrMa route. We have all but the first 2 so maybe we could do a swap. I've been wanting to watch them all again as well. So funny how many times we have the same ideas. 😊♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked them up from the library. Would you believe that I sat and watched them with my husband and youngest son. Yes you can borrow the first three. I'll bring them over the next time I go.

    ReplyDelete