Saturday, May 10, 2014

Here Goes Again

I'm going to start blogging again.  I hope I will not slack off again.  Life is moving a long.  I have not worked at my JOB since March 23rd.  After a long battle I had a hysterectomy and took FMLA.  I will be returning on Wednesday the 14th.  It took me awhile to get back to normal.  I did take it very easy.  Thank goodness for my family they took care of everything.  From cooking, to cleaning, to shopping, to feeding the animals.  All I did was sit around and sleep.  Doing puzzles and crocheting but not much else.

Tomorrow I plan on starting my new routine.  Last week I started doing little things.  Now it is time for a normal work schedule at home and at work.  I can't wait.   Well going back to work, not so much.  I missed things like baking and milking and vacuuming.  I guess I can do without the vacuuming, boys just can not sweep or vacuum correctly.  Milking and vacuuming are the two things the Dr. specifically told me I could not do.  Oh and lift anything over five pounds.  I did break that rule.  Memee my Chihuahua weighs about nine pounds and I carried her as I always do.  Maybe not the first two weeks I was home but surely the rest.

I will keep you posted on my new schedule when I work it out.  I am unable to post pictures because I forgot to transfer any.  The next time

1 comment: