Tuesday, July 9, 2013

clever dogs

Our Johnny dog is so smart. He was getting out of the dog run. My husband watched and he was lifting up the gate and crawling out. So he placed a piece of granite in the gate so it was heavy. This stopped him for awhile. Well he is now getting out. So he watched again. Now Johnny is lifting the handle and pulling the gate in. This is so clever. My husband says that we need to tye wire it closed. We still need to get in and out. This brings back memories from when we first moved here. We had another dog who continued to get out. My husband poured concrete all around the bottom of the fence because he would force the fence up and crawl out. Then after that the dog would force himself in between the poles so my husband welded them together. This dog would also climb over the fence using his teeth. So I suppose if they want to get out they will.

No comments:

Post a Comment