Friday, May 10, 2013

Running late

Wednesday I was running late for work.  I normally arrive at work 20 minutes early.  This is so the morning person can give me any updates and so I can gather all my work.  I must pick up files from two other areas in order to complete my job.  Any way I would have arrived just on time for the shift switch without any extra gossipy time.   Look what happened to make me even later.
My husband came and put on the spare.  I Quickly gave him a kiss and drove to work.  I was 29 minutes late clocking in.  After my husband was done with work he picked up my truck and took it to get the tire fixed.  He dropped the truck off at my work and I drove it home.  His friend owns the tire shop in our small town.  He was the first person we met when we moved to Casa Grande.  Also because of a need for new tires.  He gives my husband a good deal.  Usually not charging at all.  Which is a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment