Saturday, December 6, 2014

Craft Fair

Today my sister in law had her company winter festival and I participated in the craft fair. This was my most successful year to date. My sister in law is a great sales woman. This is wonderful because I am not outspoken and she jumps right in. It seems that you can not predict what will sell or be the biggest trend. You have to go on a leap of faith. Hoping what you make will sell. I created most of my items from materials I had collected from previous projects or from friends and family. The cost was minimal and The atmosphere was pleasant. A most enjoyable experience. I was able to hand out business information cards to my etsy shop. HHandicraftHaven. I created the etsy shop some time ago but never added any items for sale. One of the neighbor booths made signs from repurposed wood. I was thinking maybe I will have her make a sign with my shop logo on it. This would be neat for any fairs in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment